Custom Power Employment Opportunities
CURRENT JOB OPENING
TITLE: Account Manager; reports to Vice President of Sales
SUMMARY: Manages assigned OEM accounts and sales activities of the organization to maintain annual sales plan and grow market share within responsible accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Supports and maintains existing OEM account base to promote sales activities and growth.
- Build and maintain strong and healthy long-term customer relationships to better understand and achieve their needs.
- Coordinates with various departments within the company to meet sales objectives, deliverables, and KPIs.
- Qualify and identify new leads to enhance sales growth opportunities.
- Generate quotations and follow thru on feedback and next step action items.
- Receives and processes sales orders, tracks on-time deliveries, expedite, and responds to phone/emails in a responsive manner.
- Track internal production job status to ensure committed lead-times are met.
- Prepares sales reports on sales volume, demand schedule, and potential sales forecast.
- Assist with challenging customer requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, or relevant technical field required.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in sales and account management in the electronics components or similar industries. Battery experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and present well to key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong customer services skills and client-focused to meet their needs and expectations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as product specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employees are expected to work in an office environment while performing the essential functions of this job. Willingness and ability to travel, as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are an innovative and fast-paced growing company with lots of challenging projects and engaging collaborative work. Our team is professional and supportive of teamwork to achieve our common goals. You will have many opportunities to grow individually and career-wise.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org