House of Batteries Announces Participation in Upcoming Trade Shows
The custom battery pack design & assembly company will be exhibiting at a full slate of industry trade shows throughout 2012, including major events in Texas, California, and Chicago.
March 12, 2012, Fountain Valley, CA. Custom Power has announced its exhibition schedule for upcoming industry trade shows. Between now and mid-June 2012, the company will be participating in seven major events.
Custom Power designs and assembles a wide variety of custom battery solutions for all electronic applications, and serves as a master distributor for every major battery manufacturer. Based in Fountain Valley, California, the company provides portable energy solutions in every chemistry, with a focus on lithium battery technology. Custom Power offers design, engineering, and assembly services to deliver highly customized battery packs, as well as off-the-shelf solutions, for customers in all industries.
House of Batteries’ trade show exhibition schedule is as follows:
- MD&M Texas, March 14-15, 2012, at the Forth Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
- UAS West Conference, March 13-14, 2012, in San Diego, California.
- Biomed Devices Show, April 25-26, 2012, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
- DelMar Electronics Show, May 2-3, 2012, at Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego, California. The company will also be giving a presentation on New Advancements in Rechargeable Lithium Batteries.
- Electronic Distribution Show (EDS), May 7-9, 2012, at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- MD&M East, May 22-24, 2012, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- MD&M Chicago, June 19-21, 2012, at McCormick Place North in Chicago, Illinois.
For more information on House of Batteries, visit them online at https://www.custompower.com