TITLE: Customer Service; reports to Vice President of Sales & Marketing
SUMMARY: The ideal candidate enjoys helping people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for supporting customers' inquiries and resolving any issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or in-person
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Prove accurate quotes to customers with current price, lead time, and terms
- Receive purchase orders, process sales orders in Syspro system, acknowledge orders to customers, and confirm the delivery schedule.
- Review open sales order reports and check for on-time delivery schedules.
- Data entry in various platforms
- Report to management all important customer concerns and inquiries in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Strong Microsoft program and data-entry skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employees are expected to work in an office environment while performing the essential functions of this job. Willingness and ability to travel, as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are an innovative and fast-paced growing company with lots of challenging projects and engaging collaborative work. Our team is professional and supportive of teamwork to achieve our common goals. You will have many opportunities to grow individually and career-wise.